 Castle / 8737
Re: shields (Fright Knight Fans, please don't read)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 05:32:44 GMT

I won an auction with a ton of Yellow Castle, Knight's Tournament, round
shield and a few others with broken shields a while back and ordered a bunch
of the Fight KNight packs (before I knew about Brickbay).  What followed was
an unholy massacre of Fright Knight shields.  I broke a lot of handles off
and except for being different colors on the round shields and a brown
Forestman shield they worked out great.  I used Superglue myself.  When I
was a kid I also used the satelite dish (covered minifigs body nicely) deal
as a large shield, of course now my decrease in imagination requires more.