 Castle / 8726
Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 01:29:32 GMT

Guys, *guys*.... please keep this out of all the theme groups. I for one
don't enjoy wading thru tons of un-castle-related posts.

Even the way-back post, was about SW, and this is posted in every theme
group *but* .sw!!

TIA
-Shiri
FUT .admin.general