 Castle / 8680 (+20)
  Re: Long blonde hair!

(...) I think it was mentioned back before April 1st - when ppl were still thinking it was a potential hoax. The long blond hair is cool..but what I WANT is the blond pony tail...:) about a dozen or more of each would be spiffy. hehe. Joel J (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) I'm not getting my hopes up, particularly. Just pointing out that when 1 piece that's been out of production for 15 years shows up again, it allows for the possibility of more, because obviously either the mold was still around & usable, or (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone built an ogre?

Hmmm. Not _too_ bad. A little big, but that first shot looks fantastic. I could modify the face a bit, I'm sure. Jason (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Ya, I really doubt they had the mold for these sitting around for all these years, just to add 3 of the parts per set - I am sure the keep the specs for all their parts and molds - it would cost to much in time and money to re-design a mold (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Unbuilding...

Hey Y'all: I was taking apart 20 plus castle sets last night and packing them into giant plastic tool chests in preparations for my imminent move from my current residence. Here's what I decided: 1) it's easiest to sort by color from the outset, you (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) What helmet is that? How is it inferior? (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) That is the helmet most commonly seen on the Classic Space and Yellow Castle minifigs. The chin area would often break on those. Jimmy (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Would that be likely to include things like the old style toothed toggle joints or the old style 24 teeth gears? (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  item on eBay - custom King's Carriage

I just came across this on eBay (URL) photos are a bit small, but it appears to be well done. I'd say it might be a tad too large to be properly scaled, but it still looks pretty good. Interesting.. Joel J (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Sword in the Stone

Hey all, Now that I got my computer back, and Chris's pictures are all good (shameless plug, BTW: (URL) ), I found a few other pics of Chris's stuff. Namely a small Sword-in-the-Stone diorama, which he gave me to keep, and I think it's totally cool. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Sword in the Stone

I really like the way the base for a shifter thing was used to hold the sword. It looks really cool. Bryan Beckwith "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCIEpD.IJ6@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Sword in the Stone

(...) You were able to get your data? Outstanding! :) Those are some very cool pic's. Very well done. Joel J (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Dan Jezek's Skull Kraag Keep

Someone must have pictures of this thing on their computers. I used to, but I have no idea where they went. I don't know why Jezek's website is down, but someone needs to post the pictures of the greatest castle in history on Brickshelf or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  shields

i don't know if anyone has ever tried this but it comes out real great. what you do is take a brown barrel lid or one of any color and on the bottom of it put a 1x1 round brick. now stick it on to the hand of a soldier and... wallah a shield. it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dan Jezek's Skull Kraag Keep

Look up the site at Google.com. They have most of the Internet cached so you can view missing pages there. -- Paul Davidson Bill Jackson <steve10115@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCIn0E.7zK@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Pitchfork Question (for Mike Stanley?)

Mike: It's my understanding that you are THEE number one pitchfork aficionado (unless I have you confused with someone else). My question is: What would you do with many, many pitchforks -- as many as your heart might desire? I have a few pitchforks (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) great-® Did you also notice that the set on the kid's belt is NOT this set? Is Lego slacking off with picture taking again? NICK (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dan Jezek's Skull Kraag Keep

(...) At one point, now a couple years ago, I believe, Dan's server crashed, and he lost all the pictures except for a couple thumbnails. If anyone out there *does* have these pictures archived, I'm sure Dan would love to hear from you! James (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Something for everyone at the recent South Coast Lego Fest Trains: Large Layouts (12v and 9v) , Very large MOC stations, lots of MOC trains, new Lego Trains RCX level crossings Town & Castle Large MOC city layout, including Castle MOCs Space: Plenty (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: shields

(...) Hey Andrew, that sounds pretty good! Simple and sweet. I think you could prolly also use a 1x1 round *plate* for the same general effect, but to hold the shield closer to the body. -Shiri (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact