 Castle / 8640 (+20)
  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) IT'S BEAUTIFUL ELIN.....: ) You've framed the model quite well.... and I love that tree...: ) Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Thank you! The basplate I used for the farm was from the Royal Knight's Castle (6090). /Elin (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My new web page

Hello, I am quite new on LUGNET, here is my home web page dedicated to lego hobby, (URL) only DAT files, much better with a LDraw viewer like LDView. All DAT files feature complete instruction steps. I have a more involving Online-Idea-Book project (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My delegates for Brickfest 2001

Hello everybody, I have read all this discussion about the "Gathering of the Royalty" but wasn't active in the original discussion because I was gone from my computer for a week. I think it sounds like a great idea with the huge meeting hall and the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My delegates for Brickfest 2001

Hey Wilson!! Glad you can come, and I already updated the delegate page with your info: (URL) I'll use this as a reminder to anyone who hasn't RSVP'd participation and/or delegates yet. It's not *urgent*, but it would be nice to know how many people (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Castle-themed wallpaper

Hey! Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be making castle themed wallpaper for anyone that wants to spiff up their desktop castle style. The first of the series features General Reganok and his legions marching deep into enemy territory to conquer (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle-themed wallpaper

Wow man that's sweet! All the different layers blended together nicely and the photo manipulation is very well done! I might have to try my hand at making some wallpaper. Excellent idea! Wilson (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new web page

I reallt like your constructions, especially the island castles, good job, and nice easy instructions. keep it up dude James www.minifig.co.uk "Damien Guichard" <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:GC9LKo.F1u@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of trees - teeser

(...) Elin - That is an excellent creation. I love the "living" feeling the tree gives to the building. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing it with us! Joel J (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

A pretty fair price reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs can be seen here --> (URL) this photo shows items in pretty good shape for their age. With 3 out of 4 visors and a flag in decent shape, this is an auction I wish I had seen sooner. But I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

somethings wrong with those visors though, I don't remember seeing any without the feather over the top of the head... Wow, that is one heck of a price for them! someone really wanted them.. I really don't care too much about them, all they are are (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Elin - Once again - excellent work! The map gives a good sense of the geography of your world. The Hampus Inn -- there is a good sense of activity in the common room and each floor has something going on that is different - lots fo eye candy! (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Price Reference for 6075 Yellow Castle minifigs

(...) <snipped> I believe you're right. I don't recall any made w/o the top crest/feather. I have 1 that is missing it (a red one) because it got mangled so I cut it off, but I have 2 white a red and a gray that are still intact. Pity I haven't any (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My webpage has a new home

(...) Once again, thank you very much! (...) You should see the place on weekends, they go crazy ;) (...) You know. I am actually studying genetic engineering. When I graduate I will make living minifigs who can reproduce over night =) (...) Those (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  -?New Body Armor?-

-?New Body Armor?- Marc Papenfuss recently posted the #3416 Women’s team Soccer sets to the Brickshelf Gallery. In the first image (lego_3416_back_ebay1.jpg) there appears to be two additional sets for the Women’s Soccer supplement: (URL) question (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) Wow! Good catch, Richard. I'm pretty positive those are the same element. I don't think they've ever been used except in the Yellow Castle. Cool... so either the mold for this part still existed (and was still usable after 20+ years), or LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) They were used (in yellow as well) as life jackets in one of the older Town sets, I believe it was a coast guard set of some sort, but I can't place it. -JDF (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

Richard, I've never seen the yellow jersey's. I've seen the light grey ones with a black & yellow chevron sticker (possibly from on an early train? set). Thanks for the heads up! I'll be adding yellow armour to my collection. Clark (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) That piece was used, with a yelow/black striped sticker, for safety vests in some of the construction themed town sets. Example: (URL) Erik (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: -?New Body Armor?-

(...) <set:6697> -Duane (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact