 Castle / 8575 (+20)
  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Woh, never look at it that way. How about "All pictures on these pages are for personal use, and may not be used for profit in anyway."? Josh (why look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a word, when you have to know how to spell it to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Actually, the HTML has a couple errors (well, really only one repeated error, it looks like) The page opens up 2 <table> tags and then closes 4 of them... and as we all know, Netscape is not as forgiving as MSIE when it comes to HTML errors... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

OK you got me it is one word :) James "John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GBy2Jo.GHI@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) forward to seeing more of your castle models...: ) Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I'm not getting this... Josh (why look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a word, when you have to know how to spell it to find it in the first place?) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) The colors and the shape are very pleasing. When do we get to see more? :) Joel J (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) The three-quarter view does more justice to it than the front-on. Lets see some more angles ! The colour combo works fine. (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  An Ikros Update

NO! Don't get the wrong idea. Almost no new material has been added to my page. However, my pages have been changed drastically, though you'd never be able to see the changes, well, you can, but you can't. Here's what you can look for if you're (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I think nbci is having problems. I have look at other nbci homepages and they have the same problem, including my own :( And that page (toilet 3) seems to be broken... (actually a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I think nbci is having problems. I have look at other nbci homepages and they have the same problem, including my own :( And that page (toilet 3) seems to be broken... (actually a (...) - Elin (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Are they ever ... I'm moving all my nbci pages to my utk.edu account. Now the key will be not to graduate for a while :) -- Pawel Where the old stuff is going soon: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I believe NBCI is closing soon. I don't know the details, but I'd suggest everyone back up their websites... Jeff "You are a louse, Roger Smith." (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

Hmm at least I wasn't the only one that it killed netscape, thought maybe it was just netscape doing it's normal thing. guess not for once! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Hmm. I guess it depends a fair amount on what the disclaimer is there to do. I personally would go with something like "Designs on this page are copyright Josh Baakko & Kevin Kilpela, and are not intended for commercial use." ...but I'm not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) all that often. Way to build in the blue and use it for blending between the white and gray! Nice work Dave!!! Matt (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) I agree, a white building with a blue roof does look pretty good. Of course, my only big building MOC is also a white building with a blue roof, so maybe I'm just a touch biased. :) Nice castle, Dave. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Mine backed up on my hard drive here. Although if they do close suddenly i may loose some pictures, but oh well. I've been looking at moving it anyways (has anyone noticed that the banner at the top seems to be getting larger and larger?), I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  New Update to Chronicles of Velaria!

Just in case you're interested, there's another chapter to my story up on my page. Check out the newest chapter here..... Http://www.envy.nu/v...a/index... click on current events! Catch you cats later! -The Rascal King (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Update to Chronicles of Velaria!

(...) Here is the link: (URL) stuff ... but you might want to fix the link at the end of chapter 4 so that it doesn't go back to Chapter 3. Other than that ... I love that sword - it's not lego, is it? -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) night (...) end (...) Thanks to the miracles of modern technology and my nonexistant artistic skills: (URL) a bird's-eye view of my idea. You take the Plate 3 x 2 with Hole (orange, with black hole) and put it into the half-circle formed by (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact