 Castle / 8580
Re: My first true castle creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:58:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave Amos writes:
I have finished my first castle/palace.  Its pretty small by all of your
standards, and I ended up sapping a few different types of pieces, too!  I
know it looks very Disney-ish, but gosh darn, I like it.  I hope you enjoy
it as well.  Check it out at:
http://www.protonmusic.com/lego/kobtour.html

LMKWYT!

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com

Hey - that's some great work, Dave!

The colors and the shape are very pleasing.

When do we get to see more? :)

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Castle.htm