 Castle / 8589
Re: My first true castle creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:59:43 GMT

Dave Amos wrote:

I have finished my first castle/palace.  Its pretty small by all of your
standards, and I ended up sapping a few different types of pieces, too!  I
know it looks very Disney-ish, but gosh darn, I like it.  I hope you enjoy
it as well.  Check it out at:
http://www.protonmusic.com/lego/kobtour.html

LMKWYT!

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com

WOW! I like it!!!! It's got a VERY nice use of color, that we don't see
all that often. Way to build in the blue and use it for blending between
the white and gray! Nice work Dave!!!

Matt