 Castle / 8567
Re: My first true castle creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 02:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave Amos writes:
I have finished my first castle/palace.  Its pretty small by all of your
standards, and I ended up sapping a few different types of pieces, too!  I
know it looks very Disney-ish, but gosh darn, I like it.  I hope you enjoy
it as well.  Check it out at:
http://www.protonmusic.com/lego/kobtour.html

Nice use of blue.  I really like y our main tower and your main hall seems
very homey.  Is there any interior to it?  If not, are you planning on doing
it?  Making a story for it?

Keep in comin'

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/