 Castle / 8582
8581  |  8583
Subject:
An Ikros Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 05:44:30 GMT

NO!  Don't get the wrong idea.  Almost no new material has been added to my
page.  However, my pages have been changed drastically, though you'd never be
able to see the changes, well, you can, but you can't.

Here's what you can look for if you're REALLY bored.

On the bottom of the Knaves page, there's a new pic, you might like it.

In the Dragon pages, under the dragon size page, is a new pic, showing my
dragon compared to a lego dragon.

All, ALL of the character bios pages have been edited.  Now all of the bios and
pics are contained within tables.  This way, all of you with screen resolutions
bigger than 800x600 can view the bios and not have to worry about overlapping
and mis aligned pics and bios.  It'll all be perfect now.  Also, every page has
been tagged, after each bio is a 'back to top' link, no more scrolling up huge
pages.  Thank Mookie for this idea.

Thanks to Joel's, as well as other people's, suggestion, now all of my stories
are connected.  The last page of each chapter links to the next, no more going
back and forth.

Also, I've gone through and edited most of my story.  I'm sure there are
typeo's still rampant in my stories, and if you're STILL bored, you may feel
free to email the errors to me so i can fix them.

Thats it.  Yeah, disappointing, huh?  Most of you won't care about these
changes, but now my site is much more proffessional looking to all those who
view it.

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html