 Castle / 8566
  My first true castle creation

I have finished my first castle/palace. Its pretty small by all of your standards, and I ended up sapping a few different types of pieces, too! I know it looks very Disney-ish, but gosh darn, I like it. I hope you enjoy it as well. Check it out at: (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) very homey. Is there any interior to it? If not, are you planning on doing it? Making a story for it? Keep in comin' -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) forward to seeing more of your castle models...: ) Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) The colors and the shape are very pleasing. When do we get to see more? :) Joel J (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) The three-quarter view does more justice to it than the front-on. Lets see some more angles ! The colour combo works fine. (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) all that often. Way to build in the blue and use it for blending between the white and gray! Nice work Dave!!! Matt (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first true castle creation

(...) I agree, a white building with a blue roof does look pretty good. Of course, my only big building MOC is also a white building with a blue roof, so maybe I'm just a touch biased. :) Nice castle, Dave. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)