 Castle / 852
  Re: Castle structure advice...

(...) I'd certainly agree... size is everything. The larger a model is, the more difficult it becomes to modify it. And it sounds like you're planning a pretty big model (being more than 30 bricks in height). Hence, I'd argue for either the open (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle structure advice...

Oooh, an underground dungeon would be so cool!!! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle structure advice...

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes: <snip> (...) Magnets would be interesting indeed! They're quite strong, and you don't hafta line them up perfectly like technic pins. However, you might have trouble lining them up horizontally for use in a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)