 Castle / 8515 (+10)
  Leaving

hey well since I have built my site, no one has really visited it. I thought I could build a great site. It took me a while to get pictures on their but i finally did it but still no one visits so I have just decided to delete the site and just (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) Dude - why don't you post a link to your site? I saw that you posted an update about two new chapters being added, but since there was no link, how was I to know where to go? The key is to make me going to your site as easy for me as possible. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Whatever - I think that with the resources that you had, your pictures are great! You used different angles and close-ups very effectively. I like your special effects (the morph) and the easy-to-read setup. Well done so far, but I hope you (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) ::Salutes:: Yes, mister Pawel, Sir! Lol Thanx alot for the positive feedback (and from a castle world legend... i feel faint lol) I'm working on a big project right now, and that's just the very very least of what's to come. Hopefully with the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) I agree... I personally love to gawk at other people's inventions, and appreciate the time and effort they put into it! Don't give up! A post a link, darn it! I wanna see the site sooo badly now! Lol -the Rascal King (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

ok maybe i got a little drastic. But yes it is my fault i didn't post a link and I am sorry that i didn't so heres one now- www.geocities.com/subzero2356 just type that in on ur little spaces up there and it will lead u there. sorry once again that (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) I must apologize to you Tirrell. You had emailed me the link to your site a long time ago and never said anything, and then when you posted I never said anything. I've been a little busy with my own website, but I've read through your entire (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) I agree, well done. The pictures, despite what you think are excellent, and I also liked the special effects. I went to your character bios from the link you posted in reply to Pawel's post, I enjoyed them as well, though I seemed to have had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

(...) I too read through your sight, and now I need some pictures. :) I'd really like to see the castles and creatures that you have! Once the visual part is incorporated I'm sure you'll have lots of incoming traffic. Don't give up, resist the dark (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leaving

Hey, I've also read through your site, and I like it! I'm looking forward to some pictures now! ~Adam (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact