 Castle / 8450 (+5)
  Re: AIM

(...) Hey Bryan, my screen names are "AuldDrgn" or "JeffStembel", depending on what computer I am using. :) You may also want to check out BrickLUG Chat: ( aim:gochat?roomname=...ckLUG+Chat ) A bunch of Lego Fans hang out there and talk about (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A lurker finally comes out of the darkness...

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes: I've thought about joining Castle World, but my PC camera isnt that (...) Back before my father got his digital camera, back when I first started my website, I took pictures with a film camera and then took (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) I'm levolk and sometimes you'll see me around here but most of the time I'm pretty busy with college and stuff. I have been working on my story some more but have not had time to type it up or post it. You should read what I've already wrote, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Modular Castle sets (was Re: Ultimate castle theme..)

(...) Okay, I know a lot of people are less that thrilled with Lego's foray into software, but I have a copy of Castle Creator (my husband bought it for me for Christmas, bless his misguided heart), and after messing around with it, I find that some (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: AIM

(...) Well, you *could* choose a different name. That's what I had to do. (And I want to know who took my pseudonym! I thought it was unique!) Anyway, I use two programs (AIM and ICQ), and that is enough for me. Besides, I dislike Microsoft and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact