 Castle / 8090 (+20)
  Re: My First Post

(...) Yes. I can't wait till the summer so I can get back to building. (...) Good job Anthony! You just converted two people. They are borned again as we like to say in the South :) (...) Always glad to help. I like your site, but it needs pictures, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new moc

Thanks for the comments. I agree Trading Post does sound better, Its more the title I was looking for :) I'd love to snap up more of the Ogel bases but at £40 a pop it gets a bit pricey "Damien Nesbit" <johnnobody@msn.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: set # 4807 and building castles

I always find its easier to build a large multi storey affair. Its easier cos less thought needs to go into it and they generally are more visually impressive and satisfying. imo its harder to do a convincing small set that will fit well into the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

very nice design. well done. and just cos white tudor walls don't exist dosen't mean you can't use them check out www.minifig.co.uk/mo...ckside.htm James Stacey james@minifig.co.uk "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A ripoff of 6080!!!

The image is gone in true ebay style (I am a bit late reading this.) has anyone got pictures , I'd like to see this outta interest I got zip on a web search "Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G9I1ot.n4B@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Sticker Info

someone stuck a link up a while ago to print your own. Ive tarted it up a bit and got the colour balance (almost) right If youve got a good printer print this out at 300dpi www.minifig.co.uk/im...ickers.jpg james "Brett A. Antaya" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Well Kev , not to freak you out or anything , I actually have been to your site,. like the photography and all. When will Chapter 2 be up? Oh and congrats on winning cool lego site of the week. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  [ot] Map Making Software

This is a bit off-topic, but on the other hand, it's right on, so here it goes: I need a map making software for the Mac to mess around with ... what is people's experience with such things? Should I use illustrator, or is there anything prefered? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) If you had said Windows I would have directed you to Campaign Cartographer. That might still be a good choice if you have a Windows emulator. I have used draw packages before. Illustrator would probably do a fine job. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) goes: (...) Do you mean a full-fledged GIS / business mapping package or just something to draw maps to your house for a party? There are several mapping packages for Macintosh (ESRI and MapInfo both have packages) but they can be pricey..... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  red tutar walls

Does any one no how much the red tutar walls are worth, because i have one regular wall piece and 2 corners. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter speculation

(...) Sean, I know that the message that i'm responding to here was posted a little while ago, but as I read more of the HP novels, the more comitted I become to advocating Belville scale HP sets. Before reading on, you may want to refer to a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.belville, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: red tutar walls

(...) They only come in set 6067 Guarded Inn, which is one of the highly-sought castle sets from the mid-80's. It came with (you guessed it!) 1 regular & two corner walls. If I were you, I'd go to brickshelf.com and get the instructions, see if you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Could you be more specific, Pawel? What is your goal? -- Hop-Frog (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) I worked at MapInfo for several years.... The Mac version hasn't been made for a few years. The Microsoft Map developed by MapInfo was never made for Mac. MapInfo at version 3 (last version I have for Mac) could import (not edit or compute on) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Yellow Tudor Sets, etc...

What sets have black on yellow tudor walls? Also, what sets have plain yellow walls and corners? Elliot ehyde@mac.com (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Now why doesn't that surprise me? I never worked there but knew several folks who did. For those wondering about my comment, Erik and I both attended RPI (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute), and MapInfo is probably one of the best known (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people)

  Re: [ot] Map Making Software

(...) Was that the Mac map software outfit in Clearwater FL ? I interviewed there once, but ended up across the bay working for another company. (...) I've used DenebaCad with some success. I have a very large DenebaCad document covering the four (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Tudor Sets, etc...

(...) Black Knight's Castle <set:6086> (two) Black Falcon's Fortress <set:6074> (one.) (URL)Also, what sets have plain yellow walls and corners? Eldorado Fortress <set:6276>, two of each. (URL) Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Scans of Castle boxes on website, ideas/help

I am thinking of starting a new page that has scans of Castle set boxes that will fit on scanner and maybe as good of pictures as possible of bigger ones. I want to do front and back. I'd like to know if you guys and ladies would be interested in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact