 Castle / 8019
  Knight's History

Hey there, I'm looking for a little help from the castle community, Especially those who were active AFOL's During the mid to late 1980's. I'm doing a little research on the "History" of the Castle factions, ie the Crusaders, Black Falcons, Black (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) Actually, I always assumed that in 6057, they were best buddies, while in 6059 they were enemies... Although, if you take a look at 6061, we find crusaders fighting... crusaders? So it appears to mean little. (...) The only strong evidence (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) I would have to say that it is entirely subjective. It doesn't seem that any other than Wolfpack were really considered "bad," but it does seem that pretty much everyone fought every other group. Jeff (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

before hand i will give a key CR=Crusaders BF=Black Falcons DM=Dragon Masters WOLF=the obvious FM= forest menand darkforest(they are practically the same thing) RK= royal knights kk=knights kingdom and well you get the jist of it... ya know those (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

(...) I've been getting that a lot from European Sellers too. Everything I pay for Airmail on I get like months later, Do you think this is a Shipping thing (other countries postal services can be sketchy sometimes) or are there a lot of people on (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knight's History

(...) I wasn't collecting lago at the time of the black knights sets, thus I don't have any, but if a set is called the black Monarch's ghost, then apperantely the Black Knights leader died. NICK C-: (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

(...) Shipping times from Europe can be extremely variable. One problem is that there are at least two occasions for packages to land on the customs "free parking" square (folks have had their European sellers trace packages, to discover that the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

Being located in Germany and regularly trading overseas (with about 100 deals up to now), I feel quite competent on some questions that were raised - I have no idea on the shipping fees of other European countries, but I can tell you something about (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

Thanks for all of the insight and the tips. It'll help in the future Jon (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)