 Castle / 7971
  Great Wall of China - Reprise

At the recent Snowball Express Train Show over the weekend, I was finally able to put together my full vision of the Great Wall of China with enough place to display it all. This is the Great Wall Component System with all the extra decorations to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Wall of China - Reprise

(...) that! The battle scenes look great, as does the overall view. Now you just need to fill that back space with something of similar scale! :-) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Wall of China - Reprise

(...) I really like the micro scale village in the background. It creates a depth that really isn't there. I think it was a very creative addition. I like everything I've seen of KK's creations thus far. Great job! Keep up the excellent work! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Wall of China - Reprise

(...) Seconded. That forced perspective thing is an old Model Railroading trick and it's awesome to see it used here. Only problem, of course, is that the tracks interfere with the forcing, as (since they stay in foreground scale for quite a ways (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Great Wall of China - Reprise

(...) Christopher, Thanks !! I have to admit the micro scale village is a last minute addition suggested by Robin Werner. Even though we planned the layout for most of the trains, Robin widened up the side to allow the Great Wall layout to work (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)