 Castle / 7750
  Re: Torso stickers

Oh yes. I forgot that these were going to be precut type stickers. I imagine that would send the cost up quite a bit. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jimmy Park" <madoka@jps.net> (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers

(...) Yes, it does, but. . . "only the best is good enough!" :) But seriously, I think the extra couple of bucks per sheet over printing it on one's inkjet is offset by the commercial quality of the product, not to mention the hours of precisely (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers

(...) Auugh! That would take forever. The stickers I've put onto my men so far were mostly "proof of concept" so I didn't bother being that careful. I used quickly drawn or scanned designs, printed them out, and quickly cut them out with scissors. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through

As far as diversity goes, lets think this through. Eric's point is well taken that in order to have a decent size army you'd want to have at least 20 torsos/shields of each design. However, my point of view, is that for me to get on board...and (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through

(...) I was only skimming through the thread, and thought people were talking as though more than one sheet design was going to be printed up at a time. Given that it is only going to be one, I think 5 is enough for a given design, certainly. eric (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through

(...) each (...) I think it's a good start. One of us should probably come up with a full-sheet template to demonstrate one or more possible ways of lining up the stickers in an efficient manner. I think we need to know -exactly- how many stickers (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through

(...) Not trying to pick an argument, but 10 male peasant designs? Really? I think that may be a bit much. There's got to be close to at least a dozen 'peasant-type' torso designs currently in the Star Wars line, and with 2 more movies, and dozens (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through

(...) Yes, I think a vote would be appropriate. BTW, I think Kevin Hall's female torsos/skirts are an excellent start to the project. (...) Yes, once the die is made, we can just continue using the same template for future sticker sheets. (...) Yes, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through

(...) Well, what I was thinking was that it's not necessarily 10 peasants, so much as 10 misc. designs. These of course would encompass peasants, but also merchants, squires, nobles, clergy, etc. I imagine we were just using the generic term (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through

(...) When considering the number of designs, and number of iterations per design, keep in mind that there is room for an "aftermarket" of unused/unwanted parts. Suppose a sheet had 5 of design A and 5 of design B. I want 20 of A and someone else (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers - lets think this through

(...) Yes, I think this is precisely the next step we need to take. I'll post some of the details in a new thread so people can more easily find it. Thanks Ed, Jimmy (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)