 Castle / 7740 (+5)
  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

(...) I seem to be having trouble accessing the official site, and you seem like the person to ask, given your understated anticipation of the film! Is there a mirror site available? The last time I went on it I couldn't get much info without (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

(...) Yea, what a game... What I'd like to see is ICE re-release Riddle of the Ring. It was a nice game, and one of the few games I have ever seen which played well for 3 players (too many 3 player games consist of 2 of the players ganging up and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Torso stickers

Well, you guys seem to be doing something that I've been thinking about for several weeks now. Since I have a number of contacts in the publishing industry, what I was planning on doing was professionally printing and die-cutting sticker sheets with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers

Let me pose this possibility if we choose to professionaly print these: To get the most out of our dollar, we obviously should make these sheets quite diverse (ie, not all one style or color). My thought is that we can fit at *least* 100 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers

(...) It might market better if you had, say, 20 of a given design on a given sheet. Then, with a single sheet, the average person could get enough stickers to make a decently-sized army. You'd still get a good diversity on a single sheet... figure (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact