 Castle / 7690 (+20)
  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) Awesome. Do you have any people that are wearing these already? I want to see them "live". -- Pawel (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sigh... boredom

(...) Thanks! I think.... (why... I oughta....! woob!woob!woob!woob!) :P <snipped> Joel "nyuk" Jacobsen (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

Kevin, As a big fan of LEGO custom work, I must say those torsos are quite excellent! Having made a few myself I'm guessing you used Illustrator? to make those? Regardless...I accepted the invitation and downloaded your files. I printed them out on (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) female torsos - great variety, and I like what you did with the skirts. I'm considering printing those out sometime soon... hmmm... -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) Wow Those are great. Now I can make a white and black knight with the scale mail torso. The second and third from last will make great new forestmen paterens. I love the brown scale mail one, leather armor. I have a few forestmen that have the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) Semi-gloss sticker paper... hmmm, tell me more! To date, I've just been using regular paper and glue. Peter (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Custom Stickers - was Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) placed (...) So far I've only done some shields (for instance, look at the "knights" section under characters: (URL) ), and what I did was buy a pack of full-sheet stickers for inkjet printers (a package of 25 sheets was $10 at Staples). I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) custom torsos, but in the meantime it's nice to have professional graphic designer doing the work for me! ;) I'm wondering--are those large isolated falcon and lion (on the right of the shields picture) designed for ovoid shields? Right now I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

I'm glad you all like my designs.... I do have more... some peasent torsos... when I get time, I'll put a link from my site.. By the way, is there any requests from anyone for some new designs???? Or, if you need anything existing re-drawn.... just (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) Check out KK Quah's site (it's been up for CLSOTW for awhile, although I voted for it every week so far). Some awesome stuff! I'm not sure if he's Japanese, or Japanese-American, or what; but his creations are mind blowing. :-) Plus I just (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) The first sign to redo, if you can get a good picture to work from, is the famous, rare guarded inn sign. Make sure you make it as accurate as possible... :) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Ideas page update...

I've updated, with around 20 new ideas since my last post on this subject. View them at: (URL) in this update are: -animals -castle/town spinning wheel -house items -TALL tree -more... Coming soon: -space/ remote control camera -side walks -Bottled (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) the Tolkien universe? And perhaps maybe people who grew up in different cultures, such as the Japanese, think their literary works of the past are to yawn about and that the Tolkien universe is where its at. I mean, come on man, when you list (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

(...) Is that the one described at a recent Australian Lego event as the "chip-n-dip" baseplate, on the grounds that it can double as a platter to serve nibbles at parties? Put your olives in the swimming pool, etc. Kerry (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

  Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

The first sign to redo, if you can get a good picture to work from, is the (...) I think the Guarded Inn sign would be an excellent start. Keeping in mind, signs for shops..along with many shops themselves didn't occur until the local artisans got (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

In lugnet.year.2001, Anthony Sava writes: <<snip>> (...) with his guts splattered all over the ground and eminating a strange unearthly glow from the impact of my flashy brand spankin' new hand held particle excellerator set on low :^) ~Kirby~ (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) Can we take this argument of this theme vs that theme to lugnet.off-topic.debate? (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)

(...) How un-sporting of you! james (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) I would love to see some of these. The questions of course is what paper would I print them on ... Is there "sticker" paper out there? Any advice and maybe a how-to guide from someone who has done it before would be very appreciated. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

(...) That's absolutely magnificent. I wonder, has anyone tried this? I have about four of those baseplates, and I'm thinking it might be worth a try. I suppose I can use my Royal Knights Castle baseplate to hold nacho chips. This is, of course, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact