 Castle / 7709
Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:13:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kerry Raymond writes:

Interestingly enough, it appears to come on an old Paradisa 6416 (Poolside
Paradise) baseplate with a new paint job!

Is that the one described at a recent Australian Lego event as the
"chip-n-dip" baseplate, on the grounds that it can double as a platter to
serve nibbles at parties? Put your olives in the swimming pool, etc.

   That's absolutely magnificent.  I wonder, has anyone tried this?
   I have about four of those baseplates, and I'm thinking it might
   be worth a try.  I suppose I can use my Royal Knights Castle baseplate
   to hold nacho chips.

   This is, of course, assuming that there's nothing poisonous about
   LEGO screen-print.

   best

   Lindsay