 Castle / 7715
Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:53:56 GMT

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Mr L F Braun (<G8E7nB.MEz@lugnet.com>) wrote at
15:13:59

  This is, of course, assuming that there's nothing poisonous about
  LEGO screen-print.

Um. There'll probably be a lot of upset parents if there is...

Probably less poisonous than what you're going to put in them :-)
--
Tony Priestman