 Castle / 7575 (+5)
  Just curious......

I'm curious; do you prefer to make more bad guys or do you prefer good guys? When I ask this, I'm asking everyone. Please respond. I myself prefer the bad side of people because most of them have more interesting weapons than others, and also (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Clone Weapons

Hi all...just browsing Ebay, and saw this: (URL) guy on the far right, that bow, anyone have a clue where it's from? Looks like something that'd be a cool "majickal" weapon, or som'n... And, on a similar note, I have a black sword I found in a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Just curious......

Hmmm...I never thought of it like that. I do have more bad guys than any one faction of good guys, but more overall good guys. I guess I like the bad guys cause they just seem...cooler. Real scientific, huh? :-) -Chris (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  First movie: "Some Assembly Required"

I'd like to present my husband Bob's premiere into the world of filmmaking: "Some Assembly Required", a 20-second short film which illustrates what happens when that which we think is long gone, is acted upon by an irresistible force. (Cross-posted (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Just curious......

(...) guys? (...) but (...) That's an interesting question... especially since the way I'm doing things, the lines between good and evil are -severely- blurred. My good guys consist of a King with no moral center, a good-to-the-bone Knight that does (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact