 Castle / 755 (+5)
  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

[ FUT lugnet.general ] Rachel Kingston: [ Comparing Playmobil and LEGO ] (...) In many cases (castle, wild west, and divers come to mind) LEGO copies Playmobil's ideas. What I find really bad is that LEGO also seem to be copying Playmobil's lack of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) I have noticed this similarity also. Part of it is the fact that both lines are very extensive, so should have an incredible overlap (or someone's research into what kids seem to be interested in is totally invalid). I have noticed other toy (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) As opposed to now, when you have to bribe the customs official to get relief goods in to the country?? Sigh. (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) I think Playmobile is much more like Duplo than Lego, both due to the size of the figures and the aspects Frank describes above. Indeed, speaking as somebody who has a very substantial amount of Duplo, I find that it often comes mixed with (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:383BF42D.36CA22...ger.net... (...) years (...) Hey, we are going slowly...to anywhere..:-( What could I say, you are completely right. Selçuk (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact