 Castle / 7465
    Re: Finally my first online pics. —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) I see alot of your mounted knights use the UFO shoulder armor and then a helmet. I wonder, did you modify that armor, and if not, then how did you get the helmet to fit? All the UFO armor I have does not work with most helmets. I also saw in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Finally my first online pics. —John Carroll
   (...) I did not modify the armor Tho I have heard about doing so here somewhere. The only helmets that I used were the visored helms. tho I have found that the new pan helm from the 2000 castle sets works with the shouder armor and that the long (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Finally my first online pics. —Ed T. Toton III
   (...) to (...) I (...) It looks to me that the bullet helms, the new kettle helms, and the "visored helms" (armets) all fit pretty well if you put the head in the helm first, then stick the whole thing on. As far as I can tell, the other helm types (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Finally my first online pics. —Joel Jacobsen
   In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes: <snipped> (...) To make the spiked armor I used for my 'evil bad guy' work with the Dragon/Legionare helm, I had to file down the raised tab in the back: (URL) I dislike cutting up my LEGO, but there are (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Finally my first online pics. —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Spiked armor creation —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Thanks, Pawel I have to credit the Conan movies with its inspiration, actually. I can't remember which movie it is.. Conan the Destroyer, I think, that has the bad guy with similar armor. There was a marathon of the movies about 8 months ago, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)