 Castle / 7437
    Re: skeleton warriors —Adrian Drake
   (...) I had a skeleton army do battle against a bunch of dragons in one of my BrikWars campaigns (www.brickfrenzy.com...0_1.html). They were armed only with magical bows (no quivers, I didn't have enough) since they were fighting dragons. Nothing (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: skeleton warriors —Bill Farkas
   (...) I'm gonna have to go with Andrew on this one. I like the idea of helmets and armor on a skeleton army, especially if it's a bunch of different types. I think it gives them an eerie connection to who or what they were before being killed and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: skeleton warriors —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) I like my skellies with some kind of paraphenalia (ooo, where's my dictionary), too. Helmets and armor (samurai to give it an exotic look). The mummy headdresses are a favorite of mine - I snag a few of these during parts auctions. Anyway, I'm (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: skeleton warriors —Adrian Drake
   (...) Then again, maybe I'm just saying that because I don't have enough armor and helmets to go around. I have way more skeletons than I have castle troops, so I'd quite quickly run out of gear. I can see both of our points. Maybe next time my (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: skeleton warriors —Ed T. Toton III
   (...) and (...) That's understandable.. I don't really have any armor to give to my skeletons, except for helmets... but I do like how they look in some types of helmets. Of course, you can order accessory packs to get more weapons, or just get a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)