 Castle / 7390 (+5)
  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) Outstanding! That is a wonderful use of that baseplate! I love the greenery around the gate. I don't think I can ever have enough (and I certainly haven't hit "enough" yet!), seeing someone with an abundance make use of it is always (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Thanks for the input, Michael! I'll try to keep it up.:) I just hope that the rest of my story meets with as much approval. If there's one thing I, myself, don't like - it's a story that builds up and then fizzles and goes flat. (Gibson's (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

(...) I was having a temporary builder's block last night - not the kind of month-long slump that we've been discussing here, but an inability to make what I wantedto build (oddly enough, a minifig-scale mech) come out right. I had some parts joined (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) Thanks Pawel. I wanted to convey the feeling that Sidon was a hub for many different people and that people make livings doing different things. As for the building, I decided to build something in the Black Falcons Fortress color scheme. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Combining Castles Sets

Can anyone point me to a picture/set list/description of how the old castles are "supposed" to snap together? I have seen several sets, all with technic pins & holes - like they are supposed to go together. I would like to know if TLG ever actually (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact