 Castle / 7386
  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) <snip> (...) I've had these 4 characters sitting around for probably the better part of 6 months, now, actually. I guess they figured their own story out and made me tell it finally. <G> <snipped> (...) It certainly takes time; if nothing else (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) That's often the way it works out.... my characters constantly refuse to buy into my ideas, and come up with their own. ;-) <snip> (...) Clearly talented people, huh? Hehehehe. I felt exactly the same way, and then my posts got the same sort (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Sounds like the cats I had when I grew up...*chuckle* (...) Well, I'm not an overly artistic person, so it's reassuring to know that I can do SOMETHING semi-artistic and have people say it looks good. Nah.. not too scary. Unlike .space - I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)