 Castle / 7354
  Well, I just did it...

I was browsing through eBay this evening, and lo, there was a 6075 Yellow Castle. Hmm, well, go take a look, hey, the seller is in Greensboro NC (about an hour away). Well, lets check his feedback, hmm, looks pretty good, might be worth a bid. Wait, (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

Congrats! I'd like to someday get my hands on one of those, though there's a few sets I want more first :) 6067 comes to mind first. Though finding them at a decent price is next to impossible.. Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Yea, I'd like to get a 6067 also, though I'm not quite so desperate for one of those since I have 3 sets of walls for it, just need the printed flag. Frank (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

Congratulations Frank! Find a good color printer for the instructions. I hope this set impresses you. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) <snip> I'm curious as to who and where in G'boro. Might there be another AFOL in G'boro?! or just a dealer? (...) Can't imagine your regretting this. I have regretted only what I let pass... (...) Congratulations! Enjoy! sheree <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Just a collectibles dealer I think. Most of the feedbacks I read which gave a clue as to the item purchased were for cards. Frank (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Nope, I was wrong. He's an AFOL, and a member here, though as far as I can tell with search, has only posted once (hey Fritz - you should join in the discussion more). He's a castle person, which is cool. While trains are very interesting to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Ok, Frank, here goes: I guess since I'm being discussed here I should introduce myself. I've been a Lego fan for well over 20 years (all my life really) and a little over a year ago I decided to narrow my ever-broadening collection of toys (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

Frederick Grondy wrote: Glad to see you her Fritz. Hope you'll be able to come to some of our get togethers (actually, with two folks in Greensboro and Thomas Main in Boone, we really should do a gathering in Greensboro sometime). (...) Well, not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

Well!!! Inspired by Frank's plunge, I decided to take one of my own when I saw a Guarded Inn on Ebay just two seconds ago. Only at $74.00! I decided to bid $125. But, somebody else wants it more than me! I was already outbid. *sigh* I'll just have (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)