 Castle / 7366
Re: Well, I just did it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:56:49 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
I was browsing through eBay this evening, and lo, there was a 6075
Yellow Castle. Hmm, well, go take a look, hey, the seller is in
Greensboro NC (about an hour away).
<snip>

I'm curious as to who and where in G'boro.  Might there be  another AFOL in
G'boro?! or just a dealer?

Just a collectibles dealer I think. Most of the feedbacks I read which
gave a clue as to the item purchased were for cards.

Frank

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com