 Castle / 7356
Re: Well, I just did it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 04:28:37 GMT

Congrats! I'd like to someday get my hands on one of those, though there's a
few sets I want more first :) 6067 comes to mind first. Though finding them
at a decent price is next to impossible..

Tamy

Frank Filz wrote:

I was browsing through eBay this evening, and lo, there was a 6075
Yellow Castle. Hmm, well, go take a look, hey, the seller is in
Greensboro NC (about an hour away). Well, lets check his feedback, hmm,
looks pretty good, might be worth a bid. Wait, what is that, a "buy now
for $150"... hmm, lets see, is it worth that to me. Well, 14 minifigs at
at least $4 per so that's $60. Hmm, almost 800 parts so that's $80 or so
at 10 cents a part (of course that double counts the minifigs, but then
there are other good parts also). A little soul searching.... SOLD...

Frank