 Castle / 7310 (+10)
  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) Nope, not telling a thing. Move along now, there was nothing new to see while I was over to Shiri's last week... Frank (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

(...) Tonight, I discovered a rather complete 6075 sticker sheet. The owner used only one of each type, so every sticker is still represented. I have scanned it at 300dpi with 2 jpeg compressions: The 75% (high quality) version is 572k: (URL) 25% (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

Yellow castle stickers are now sharing this page with Exxon 6375 stickers. (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Tudor walls

(...) Thanks for the information. I was wondering if it was the usual price for the walls or just ebay auction frenzy. It wouldn't be the first time I've found myself thinking "There is no way I am going to let this person take MY lot!" I like the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

(...) Wow, what a find! And thanks for sharing this, what a great resource. Someone clever could make the sticker sheet "whole" with some careful editing. (seems a waste to print a sticker sheet with empty stickers) ++Lar (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

Already done :) Erik do you want the full sheet?? LMK Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

(...) OK! I'm happy someone else did that... Of course, why not just rearrange the images completely before printing just the ones you want? Like a whole army of Chrevony retainers. (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6075 yellow castle stickers...

(...) Good point. However, I have a 375 that needs new stickers so this is perfect. thanks again... (and can I buy you lunch next week?) ++Lar (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yellow Tudor walls

You could just recreate your own tudor-style houses using bricks and plates. Many of us have built some impressive tudor-style buildings doing just that. The only drawback is, of course; you will need a lot more pieces. I was once at a stage you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) But, consider that Belville is part of LEGO SYSTEM. There is no reason to limit oneself to the pieces that come with the Belville sets. I currently have a doll house and a barn sitting on a desk all built to Belville scale. The house is three (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact