 Castle / 7203
  Re: ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE

(...) ... if Lego announces that they were licensed to carry Lord of the Rings sets, I will be flying high :) Although ... were there really many buildings in the Trilogy, or was it mostly characters? Either way - I wouldn't complain. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE

(...) Sure! We could have a hobbit hole or two, Barad-dur (Sauron's house), something from Moria, Minas Tirith, good old Tom Bombadil's house, Rivendell, etc... And of course, the elves could finally bring back something akin to the forestman (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lord of the Rings buildings (was: ULTIMATE CASTLE RANGE)

(...) It seems that Lego has gone off buildings, no town, no space bases, only one (half completed) castle. I know they've always done building fronts, but lately we've not even got those. Bring back buildings Lego! In any case, here's a list of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)