 Castle / 7177
  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I have my doubts as to whether or not TLC will ever do this (excellent idea!). It has been suggested many times over and dreamed about by more folk than just me. So, knowing that TLC may not fulfill our wishes, the best thing you can do is get (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Just got back from Legoland - the Twisted Time Train is on sale there for $4.99. I figured the skeleton and Ghost were just about worth that alone. :-) any complimentary Classic or Town set for structures, Star Wars for (...) Ooooo, gotta (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

i think they should either make a bigger dragon or a regular sized one in blue to match the one on the shields we need some elves and orcs and dungeons and dragons type stuff villages and towns would be really nice also a decent castle expansion (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I think you can build up a town with some common bricks. I have seen several sites recently posting pictures of common dwellings made out of basic bricks and plates for the roofs. It is not 'Lego' plans, but they get the job done and look (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)