 Castle / 7160 (+5)
  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) look great going into battle :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks < INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE > (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) Well, I do plan on picking up LEGO Studios, and I think they've got enough articulation to make walking possible, so there's a good chance that'll be my first stop-motion project... J (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Wizard's Tower/fortress

I have been busy this weekend building a wizard's fortress slash tower. It is not furnished yet and the pictures could be better, but I wanted to share it. Inside, against the back wall is a vortex that the wizards use to 'dimension gate' to other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) Brian, this is lovely! Innovative geometry and layout; I like the different windows, the vortex, and the bridge especially. There must be a story behind the levitating tower and the roots at the bottom! Are those white or grey Droid Escape (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) It took about an hour to take the decals off of 8 of the white curved pieces. I see some painted wizard hats - did you do any other minifig (...) I have several customized figures. I am working on a web page right now and hopefully will give (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact