 Castle / 7155 (+10)
  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

I have to hand it to you, that's pretty cool. Is the torso your own creation, or is it available is a set? jon (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

(...) Sorry, it's an "exclusive edition" (i.e., non-existent) pattern. ;-) FWIW, I could send you the DAT files if you'd like. OTOH, you could use one of the other Pirate torso patterns, such as the "green vest" White torso, or even the "Han Solo w/ (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sinbad and his Flying Carpet

(...) I looked at the figs, and I think the Han Solo that comes with the skiff comes the closest, thanks for the info - Jon (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Goblin War Machines, Part II!

I got a little Christmas present today from a *very* unusual visitor. Here's the story and some of the contents - Goblin Flying Machines! (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Goblin War Machines, Part II!

Hey Jeff, I saw this and your other post on Goblins and I thought they are pretty cool. Nice models, nice storyline feeling, nice photos, nice html. :-) Great job. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) look great going into battle :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks < INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE > (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Goblin War Machines!

(...) Well, I do plan on picking up LEGO Studios, and I think they've got enough articulation to make walking possible, so there's a good chance that'll be my first stop-motion project... J (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Wizard's Tower/fortress

I have been busy this weekend building a wizard's fortress slash tower. It is not furnished yet and the pictures could be better, but I wanted to share it. Inside, against the back wall is a vortex that the wizards use to 'dimension gate' to other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) Brian, this is lovely! Innovative geometry and layout; I like the different windows, the vortex, and the bridge especially. There must be a story behind the levitating tower and the roots at the bottom! Are those white or grey Droid Escape (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress

(...) It took about an hour to take the decals off of 8 of the white curved pieces. I see some painted wizard hats - did you do any other minifig (...) I have several customized figures. I am working on a web page right now and hopefully will give (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact