 Castle / 7145 (+5)
  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) Yes, there is always a rating of 50 given by the system as a dampener. It's virtually impossible to get all the way down to 0 or all the way up to 100, by design. --Todd (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) Looks Great Pawel... love the layout...nice and simple..and not too crowded... what we call in the design industry..."White Space" .... : ) Looking forward to the rest being finished.... Kev... : ) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) As I was battling a bout of insomia, I began to surf and came upon your post and new site. And I must say it looks great Pawel, I like the simplicity just as Kevin did. I especially like the way you used the fade to black border around your (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)

(...) tip (...) my (...) Hey man, don't short-change yourself. Yours looks pretty kick-ass too. I see though that you're having some of the same problems with the digital photography as a lot of people are- very yellow looking pictures. Do you have (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Goblin War Machines!

Yup, it's me cross-posting between .castle and .mecha again. I was *trying* to make a "normal" mecha - you know, all sleek lines, guns, and high technology. Un(?)fortunately my imagination had some different ideas, and I wound up with these two (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact