 Castle / 7020 (+10)
  Oh lord, blessed is thy handgranade, with which you can blow your enemies to tiny bricks...

Ni! Good job old chap! Pretty well done, If I might say. Fine...very fine...one of the finest. get on with it! For we demand...another SHRUBBERY! After that you will cut down... yes! get ON with it! ...Of course it was a good idea!! GET ON WITH IT!! (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

(...) These are truely great!! I love it. Are you thinking of selling these stickers? (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  LEGO promotes drinking?!

In this auction for the LEGO 6067 Guarded Inn, the seller claims, "HARD TO FIND DUE TO THE FACT THE U.S. DISCONTINUED THE IMPORT DUE TO THE FACT OF IT PROMOTING DRINKING." I agree that the Guarded Inn is hard to find and that it was never sold in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: and now for something completely different.........

Fanatics, Thanks for all the positive comments! I wasn't sure if they would come out that well either, but they seem to do great for display purposes. To answer a few questions all at once: Q: Are you thinking of selling these stickers? A: Yes, I do (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Lego in the Middle!

On Sunday December the 10th, at 8:30 central time i was watching TV. I saw an episode of 'Malcome in the Middle,' where Lego products recieved about 7 min of prime-time air!!! Including the 6091 King Leo's Castle and other large mega-projects. I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO on 'Malcolm in the Middle'

(...) Dewey: "everybody is born smart!" Father: " how nice, a utopian society!" Dewey: " and the dumb people are ground-up and eaten!" Father: "Oh, a ‘cannibalistic’ utopian society... I see???" Sincerely, Richard You can reach me @ (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Imminent departure

Well my friends, soon my final exams will be over and I will be going home to my legos. Soon you will hear very little from the master of Ikros, I'll let you all decided if it's a good thing or not. However, I wish to leave you with this little note (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) though... I have to tell you, after buying 2 of these sets so I could try the walls together... I'm not happy.. they don't stay together, and you can't put them together so they are half and half connected on the 2nd layer like you can with (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I AM AFTER A 6059

I AM DESPERATLY AFTER A 6059, I WILL BUY, BUT WILL BE HAPPY TO TARDE AS WELL AS I HAVE MANY DIFFERNET LEGO SETS INCLUDING A 'DAMSEL'S COACH' (THE ONE WITH THE WHITE HAT) FOR MORE INFO, EMAIL ME AT: nickyblack_69@hotmail.com (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Actually, I thought about that for a bit-- the only real way to get around the problem though, is fortunately provided in the set :) There's no real way to get the wall pieces themselves to latch into other bricks without either disrupting the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact