 Castle / 700 (+5)
  Re: Silver bricks

(...) Don't forget the rock raiders drill pieces -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1680

(...) My Mistake. The instructions were "cut" on the minifig section. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1680

(...) Yes. I accidently counted that picture. and Yes i do have a complete set of scanned instructions to almoast every castle set. I wish someone would scan the last remaining sets i need to complete the collection, though (stupid royal knights (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) Shoot. I'm sad to hear you make this decision, since you said this key phrase in your other response: "It looks really neat ...." In my mind, you couldn't go wrong buying it, if you like the way it looks, as long as it doesn't mean you're (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) Well, the large Aquashark sub ("Shark's Crystal Cave") and the #2-sized Aquasharks set are both still in stock at a KB ToyWorks here in NJ. The bad side? They're still full price. (!!!) The Planetary Prowler I bought up at $10/ea from a local (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact