 Castle / 690 (+5)
  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) 6097 doesn't have a lot of interesting bits. There's a couple doors, and some revolving wals, but it's really (IMHO) kinda boring for straight play value. If all you're looking for is display/play, and not as a parts source - I would suggest (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) If you want to start getting involved in the castle theme then I would recommend 6097, because 2 years down the road when you're looking at that old 1998 catalog dreaming of that Night Lords Castle to add to your other castles it may not be (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) I'm gonna have to disagree with the "doesn't have a lot of interesting bits", but that's mostly due to my definition of "interesting" and "a lot". I liked the fact that it had: 2 sets of doors, dark grey wall sections, inverse red slopes, the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) Oh, I'll quite happily admit that there's lots of interesting *parts*...I've gotten lots of them for parts!!! It's just that as a model, there isn't much to do. James (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1680

(...) Funny, if it is set 1877, then it can't have three. It only came with two. I own the set, and I remember getting it. Mine only came with two. Are you sure you don't have 1680? Jeff (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact