 Castle / 6850 (+20)
  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4M6oJ.8ts@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) You could keep CW as it is essentially, but mirror the CW universe and have it played out in a series of Brikwars games where CW participants are (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: need help tracing piece!

(...) The piece is commonly known as 'barding' at least to me in Auczilla :^) Search the old castle posts I seem to remember someone doing a list of which ones were in which set some time back. Mike (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Safety Glove

(...) *bada BOOM* Wasn't it enough that you corrupted .space and doomed us all to expanding waistlines with your Space Donut Shop? (mmm...dooonuts..) Now you have to harass .castle, too?? Go eat your donuts or something. Hehe. ;P~ Joel (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Anyone up for a big castle Brickwars over break?

With Christmas break coming up, will anyone have time to get together (on the east coast) and set up a day of Brickwars? I'm thinking big - to have a few thousand soldiers and heroes and make a really cool landscape - something we could plan out in (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Safety Glove

Just wait 'til I get the time machine up and running. I'll have a medieval donut shop set up in no time. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

(...) I am posting this again just so people see it. If you have them numbers, I'll be wantin' 'em, please. Aaron (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Safety Glove

(...) I've seen butchers wearing them, too. Theirs might be lighter and cheaper, since they only have to protect against knives and slicers, not axes and chainsaws ;-) (...) Not for punctures, true. But they could prevent really nasty stuff like (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  A taste of things to come

Well, I've gone and done it, I went trigger happy again. Here is one of many new, clearer pictures that will be added to my site in the next week. This pic is huge, so be warned. The pics on my site will most likely be at least half as small. (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come

(...) =) -- Richard (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come

Anthony, Very nice structure, and the picture is really well done. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Sava" <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come

Anthony, very cool! That's a nice solid looking fortress you've built. I enjoyed looking at the larger picture because it allowed me to see all of the wonerful details. They fit into the structure well, and make the castle even more impressive. The (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Monument of Mine

During the Thanksgiving weekend - amongst being glued to CNN and C-SPAN - I had plenty of time to work on a project. I felt a medieval town shouldn't be without some sort of statue or monument in the town square. (URL) Thank you TRU for putting your (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) Wow! That is impressive. Great idea, and well-executed. I love the Beast of Baden - nice use. Having everything in dark grey really makes it work. Very well done, IMHO. James (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) Totally AWESOME! It is excellent, you packed a lot into a small space! Very ornate, the little details are great. I love the blend of Castle, Ninja and Star Wars. Did you have to paint some pieces or edit the pictures a little? (re: the gray (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 avalible for 2.99 at S@H!! (Chrome set Rebel Chariot)

Just called today RE the chrome 4819 set. Attempted to order them, but the customer service rep saw two big gooseeggs in the inventory category. She said that there was no way she could sell them to me if they weren't in the inventory. Yes, I did (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

Bill, Caught me! I actually painted the male hair piece and the Amidala hair piece. I was debating whether to do this, and decided since I had so many, one of each wouldn't hurt. After hours (okay....minutes) of grueling mixing testors paint, I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) I loved the monument - a wonderfully thought out sculpture. Would it be self-defeating to depict Sir Gawain and the Green Knight in gray? :-) Bruce (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes: [...] (...) Fantastic! Your Monument was a joy to explore. so much dark gray, I 'wow'ed at realizing what many of those elements were. made me go find a dino and flip it over. I like the format of historic (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

That's just cool as heck. I haven't seen a monument as detailed and thoughtful as yours. Good show! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

What if you depict the Green Knight in verdigris? ;^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact