 Castle / 6814
Re: Why does everyone hate Witche's Windship ( Mini-Review of 6037)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:08:56 GMT

Thanks!

Now I get it.

Andy Lynch <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote in message
news:002101c0522e$c14d0f40$64646464@net...
Brad,

Words sometimes fail me, so here's a picture that should give you the • idea:

http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/bartile.jpg

-Andy

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Hamilton"
Looks nice.  I can't quite follow your attachment strategy though.

Can you try to re-explain it?

thanks

Andy Lynch wrote in message • <snip>
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/castle/RedGate.htm

Instead of using the method that you described to attach it to my • building, I
used four 1 x 1 tiles with top clip.  Two of these were attached to • the
tower
itself, and the other two were attached to the inverse dome piece.  I • then
used
a light saber blade piece to attach them together.  This also allowed • the
roof
to be opened, as these pieces together work like a hinge.