 Castle / 6725 (+5)
  Re: New Castle LEGOs

(...) Shin, they are availble from S@H for $5.00 each (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ghost

Hi, I went to KB today and found the time travelers train set (only $20!). Of course, when I got home I found out somebody had the ghost on sale on brickbay .... Mark Lugnet member 485 markslegoland@brickbay.com (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle LEGOs

But when I ordered they didn't have 4819 yet. Last I heard it won't be in until next year. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle LEGOs

(...) True! As of today S@H had all but 4819, the computers showed none in stock with no description further as to when or where. Rumors abound of KB having them in stock, but unless you work there or have a connection, it is a needle in a KB (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Thanks everyone

I thank all of you who posted information about new castle legos. I finnaly ordered three of them which are 4816,4817,and4818 at s@h. but I found them on yahoo acution yesterday and I already paid $50 for them. How sutupid of me to do that........ (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact