 Castle / 6670 (+10)
  (canceled)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) Good to have you back! I was wondering where you were ... But to answer your question: BOGO:) -- Pawel (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Mad Mark is at it again!

Greetings, all! Thats right, Mad Mark is at it again! The Keep ought to be appearing later this year, *hopefully!* It will be rather interesting. Hey, even B.U.R.P.s come in handy sometime! :) I'm hoping this one will get me to the Spotlight, even (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) Look who's talking Pawel, hehe, I was out of the country all summer and *still* posted more than you! ;-) ...at some point (mid-July I think) I was actually worried something *serious* happened to you and/or Craig... sheesh!! :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

(...) Well, I kinda fafiated[1] for a while there. I've got a lot of stuff going on in work and my personal life, and I've had to turn both my money and my time away from LEGO for a while. Anyway, I can't honestly say that I'm back for too long[2]. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

If you need the instructions LMK I've got all 4 of the set instructions scanned. I can mail ya the 4819 if you want :) Or if anyone else wants them ;) Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set 4819

I got the right instructions, though I've got a shield just like your's. it's a pretty large area too.. looks big enough to be a thumb that put grease on the shield just before it was chromed :( I got mine at KB also, same one Eric got his at. Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Set 4819

Farm and Fleet?? where abouts you live? (hopes you're not in her area!!) Because Farm and Fleet is just a mile or so away and I haven't gotten there yet! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Set 4819

(...) I'm down in Champaign-Urbana, so I think you're safe. :) I'm bummed about KB Toys, though. I went to the store in the mall and they didn't have any (they don't even carry LEGO, although they when I asked they pointed me to MEGABlocks). I also (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mad Mark is at it again!

(...) Don't feel so bad about not getting the spotlight. The spotlight is fickle, and demanding. After all my hard work I lost the spotlight on my updated page, the spotlight is all about new and exciting things. Even the greatest of works get over (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact