 Castle / 6442
Re: Water Temple MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:08:37 GMT

John Robert-Blaze Kanehl <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> wrote in message
I like it!
Thanks!

Usually, I am not an Ldraw fan (no experience, to be fair)...BUT, I like • the
overall esthetic... I think your model is representative of the creative
freedom and flavor of this hobby... (I have enjoyed your other monolithic
designs, as well)

I didn't like LDRAW either.  It always seemed to be "cheating" to me.
However, I finally decided to give it a try because I have relatively
limited space for real LEGO at the moment.

(who is happy that Brad seems to have made the transition from trains+town
to aquazone + .castle quite intact and none the worse for wear and
moving...j/k)

I'm working on another "real" MOC aquazone post at the moment.  I have the
pictures, but I'm having a creative block on coming up with a "story" to
accompany the pictures.