 Castle / 6293
  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) several pages of this seem to be gone. What's up? (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Frank wins the prize !!!! =8^) I always wondered if anyone was checking back... I have actually been updating my webpage for the past few weeks with new "chapters" of my story...I didn't want to announce it officially due to some grammatical (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) I have been working on processing all the Lugnet messages in the themes I'm interested in and updating my links pages. I've only got some 2400 Castle messages to process... I need to be more pro-active in adding links to my link pages the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)