 Castle / 5805 (+20)
  Re: Some things never grow old...

(...) Yes this has been brought up before. Actually I have seen a comercial for Oppenheimer using LEGO Castle to. The ad had two children playing with the 6097 Night Lord's Castle -which is the ad talked about when this was brought up before. I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Trade sets

I don't know yet, but I *may* be getting a #6054 with instructions, in decent shape. If so, would anyone want to trade me a #6075 with instructions for it? Don't get your hopes up yet though, I may not get it. -dead (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Shop

You guys should look at this shop on brickbay called Dougs New & Old shop. It has some really great stuff, even the "classic" old style castle armor -dead (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW: '95 Castle polybag; Hasbro 12" Speederbike

(...) Dude thats awesome...I'm gonna go look under the "gondolas" at the local Kmart and see if theres any old sets there! -dead (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Castle Sets Auction

Hello Everyone... There is ONLY 1 DAY left on my Castle Sets Auction located at (URL) I am selling every castle set that I own, and I was almost castle complete. As I was doing a box inventory today, I located a few additional sets that I listed in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

  Castle Sets Auction (Last Day - NOT eBay)

Hello Everyone... There are ONLY HOURS left on my Castle Sets Auction located at (URL) I am selling every castle set that I own, and I was almost castle complete. I just posted the most current bids, and I will update bids again around 10:00pm CST. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FOTW: '95 Castle polybag; Hasbro 12" Speederbike

(...) Aw heck, I'll do even better! I'm going to go down and hide a bunch of stuff under the shelves and check back in two years ;> cheers! Joel "no, not really" Kuester (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Castle Sets Auction (Last Day - NOT eBay)

(...) Uhh, when you update bids again, please don't clutter the .castle group with auction noise. Reminder: the .market.auction group is the place for auctions, not the themed discussion groups. Please re-read the Discussion Group Terms and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.terms)

  FOTW: 6038 + 6105 for $1 each!

Hey all, Some of my non-Lego loving friends have picked up on just how crazy I am for more ABS, which is great since they are habitual garage sale perusers. Today they found these sets, with the boxes and instructions for the ridiculously low price (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  more tilland...

...Well, I had a couple pics I was going to use for Tilland (finally got my new computer up and the cam wurking! woohoo!), but I broke them whilst editing :-/ so no new stories today. Tho I did make a spiffy banner (tho it also needs help :-/ Do I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Mailboxes as windows (was Re: Mailboxes vs. safes)

(URL) I use these on my spaceship but I could easily see them as dark thick windows on a castle keep or possibly in a more modern town structure. -Jon -- Starship Bardiel (URL) Koob" <jkoob@nospam.v-wave.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Castle Doors

Does anyone know of any recent (and preferably inexpensive) sets which come with the doors and door hinges like those in sets #6062 (battering ram) or #6067 (Guarded Inn) et al. I'm trying to build a medieval villiage but am severely limited by the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Doors

(...) Hey! Could you stop dreaming out loud? Some of us can still hear you... =) -- Richard (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Hemlock Stronghold-pretty good set, huh? But you know what makes is 10000 times better? Putting an old-school jail cell door down in front of it. It fits perfectly. But use 1x2 or 1x2 plates on opposite ends to connect it to the fortress, to allow (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Doors

(...) colors). (...) Hi again, I kind of figured that it would be difficult to get any of those doors. Oh well. I did however find a relativly cheap source for some black rounded doors (like the ones in #6034 (Black Monarch's Ghost) and grey hinges. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Doors

(...) Well, that's not what you asked for. You are discussing elements as if color didn't matter, and to most people I think it does (at least to some degree or other). 6034 has brown doors, 2996 has black ones as you have pointed out. I think it's (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Update on my village

Well, here's how it's looking now... got about half of it done (really more than that I expect, considering the buildings had to be built and the hardest part of the landscape is done) Check it out at: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Update on my village

(...) I hope that we can get a chance to march some armies through it for our often-discussed-but-...lanned-out Medieval BrikWars game. eric (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Musical Minifigs

No, no, no, this isn't about musicians, though I suppose a minifig lute or drum wouldn't be a bad thing. This is about Kings. Plural. It's good to be king, but having a cohort of kings gets to be too much. 6026 is a decent way to build an army up (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Doors

(...) Steve You're in luck. I have the black door with hinges from the Battering Ram set that I am willing to part with for a few bucks. I also have a bunch of other building elements from older sets that I'm looking to part with. Email me at (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact