 Castle / 5813
FOTW: 6038 + 6105 for $1 each!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 05:41:16 GMT

Hey all,

Some of my non-Lego loving friends have picked up on just how crazy I am for
more ABS, which is great since they are habitual garage sale perusers.
Today they found these sets, with the boxes and instructions for the
ridiculously low price of a dollar each!  The #6038 Wolfpack Renagades was
in pristine condition and missing only a brown spear (oh no, how will I ever
replace that?!).  The #6105 was less complete, missing almost all the helmet
crests and a head and helmet.  However, the Wolfpack 'fig and Dragon Master
soldier were complete.  Cool!  It's great to have friends who keep their
eyes peeled for things like this because I've never had such a good find at
a garage sale.

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini