 Castle / 5812
Re: Castle Sets Auction (Last Day - NOT eBay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:35:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Laura Crow writes:
Hello Everyone...

There are ONLY HOURS left on my Castle Sets Auction located at
http://arielle.tripod.com/lego.htm.  I am selling every castle set that I
own, and I was almost castle complete.

I just posted the most current bids, and I will update bids again around
10:00pm CST.  However, bidding continues until Midnight CST.

Uhh, when you update bids again, please don't clutter the .castle group
with auction noise.  Reminder:  the .market.auction group is the place for
auctions, not the themed discussion groups.  Please re-read the Discussion
Group Terms and Conditions, which you agreed to when you signed up for
posting privileges:

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement

Since you ignored Franklin's good-faith reminder yesterday,

   http://news.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=6488

and since you have never posted anything to .castle except 4 auction messages,
I've disabled your posting privileges to the .castle newsgroup.  PMLK when
you have had time to review the T&C and are ready to abide by them.  Thanks.

--Todd