 Castle / 5760 (+20)
  Re: Massive Website Makeover and Update

(...) If you want to get an idea of what LEGO has done in castle before, take some time and search the Lugnet/Pause Database for "Castle" it'll take a bit of time to load but should return all the different known sets... errrmmm actually for the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  375/6075

I'm trying to restore my classic legoland castle, y'know, the original yellow one. Most of the pieces that I've found missing are minifig accessories. I need all of the following in light grey (Battle axes, jousting lances, broadswords, "coat of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  The Grim Reaper

Hey there. I was creating an icon on Brickshelf today and this was one of the only photos of minifigs I had handy. It struck me that the .castle group might be interested: (URL) I'm not sure if the scythe has been done before like this or not. Oh (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

(...) I manufacture maces using some very old Lego pieces: Back in the Expert Builder days, there were these metal 2-long axles, with a retaining cap at one end and narrowing to a handle at the other. Slide an 8-tooth gear onto it, and it looks (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 375/6075

(...) Good luck Most of the pieces that I've found missing are minifig (...) As it turns out, one of my early sets was the 375. I checked it a few years ago and I am missing so many peices, there is no hope. On the other hand I do have enough of the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Hostile Takeover

Hi Castle Fans, I've made a short little story that might entertain some of you who are bored. If you've got nothing else better to do, feel free to drop by! You'll find the link near the top left of the following page: (URL) as always, comments are (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Trade

I had a #6755, but it lost important pieces, so I just decided to scrap it and use the parts in other stuff. Anyway, I still have the instructions, in decent condition, just missing the corner on the back page (the thing you cut out and send them to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.western, lugnet.castle)

  FS: Castle Sets Auction (not eBay)

Hello Everyone... Please check out my Castle Sets Auction located at (URL) I am selling every castle set that I own, and I was almost castle complete. Thanks, Laura :) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hostile Takeover

(...) Nooooo! I must know what happens! Though you should put Mara on your page so that I know who she is (I'm pretty sure she's evil but with the plot twists today, who knows). Now when will the next update be? Soon, hopefully soon... -Nick (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hostile Takeover

(...) You'll (...) Ditto! I've got to know what happens too! Bring forth the Mara slayer! =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hostile Takeover

(...) Great intro! As with the others - we need more! Soon! Great pictures, too! JJ (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  what is a mace and what is a morning star

And how do you tell the difference? And where can I see lego versions of both. And also what is a flail and where can I see one? (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: what is a mace and what is a morning star

Here you go. Mace:A heavy medieval war club with a spiked or flanged metal head, used to crush armor. -- i.e. stick with spiked metal head Morning Star:A weapon consisting of a heavy ball set with spikes, either attached to a staff or suspended from (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

I know this is going on a bit and a little off topic, but my mum can confirm that the opposition to Harry Potter being filmed in Gloucester Cathedral consists of a middle-aged couple connected with the Elim Pentecostal church in Gloucester (typical (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Harry Potter (Film) Set

Gloucester (pronounce "glou-ster" where the "glou" rhymes with a ships "bow" ) Cathedral is not considered one of the more famous medieval cathedrals in England (Canterbury, York, Winchester, Salisbury, Lincoln, Ely, Westminster, Exeter, Wells), but (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

I have made my first attempt at customizing a Lego figure. Um, my first attempt is really a horse... Take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think of them! There are three pics showing my leaders for my 100 plus member skeleton army. (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

(...) *thoughts begin to percolate through Matt's head about an undead artmy.....* Keep up the good work! Matt (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

(...) *thoughts begin to percolate through Matt's head about an undead artmy.....* Keep up the good work! Matt (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

(...) *thoughts begin to percolate through Matt's head about an undead artmy.....* Keep up the good work! Matt (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego Skeleton Warrior on Warhorse

(...) out what piece you used at the base... Please share! -Shiri (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact