 Castle / 5735 (+10)
  Re: Weapons

(...) Anthony called it a warhammer, so that's what I called it. Hehe... you don't have to teach me about mauls, I own one! The one I have is shaped like a very thick axe blade with a "hard-rock" type hammer on the back. No spike, but just like you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

(...) ----Also in Lt. Grey (...) ----Also in brown (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fear me my friends!

AAAIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!! <runs back to .space> ~M (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fear me my friends!

MARKY MARK get back here right now!!!! don't worry about him.. we'll just toss him in the dungeon if he gets to out of hand :) Don't worry, my SigFig will protect you! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Value of pitchfork, trans-red shields, tudor walls

How much would you offer (or has been offered) for a pitchfork, 1 to 4 trans-red shields, or 1 or 2 yellow tudor walls*? *the walls are pretty heavily used: on the first one: the black printing has worn off a bit and there are quite a few scratches (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Fear me my friends!

(...) terms! (...) Your creations have been a topic of discussion in the Weapons thread. Any more new weapons (besides the siege engines)? Tony (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fear me my friends!

(...) story, (...) more (...) As in hand held minifig weapons? Alas, no. However there will be much better, and close up pictures of the three minifig weapons I created. (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons

I came up with a design for a mace for a priest minifig of mine some time ago. I used an antenna, a 1x1 brick w/ studs on side, and four 1x1 tiles w/ clip. Here's an illustration: "(URL) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Odd Auction? Take a look...

In lugnet.castle, Tom Reed writes: **snip!** (...) I've had a hand at painting table top miniatures as the need has arisen as well as the occasional model. While I don't presume to have seen all brands and styles of paints, I haven't seen a silver (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Odd Auction? Take a look...

I do know that lego made a chrome "space" helment in the 6100 aquazone set (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact